Florez Riverview RV Park & Campground Rules
- NO SWIMMING on river
- Not responsible for “accidents” or “theft, secure valuables in locked vehicles and campers.
- Children under age of 6 must be accompanied by adult at all times,
- NO children at river without adult
- NO OPEN CAMPFIRES allowed per San Juan County Fire Department
- No loud party or music after 10 pm
- Only Outside cooking on charcoal or propane grills
- Generator use is allowed
- Do NOT put portable grills on anchored tables. If you burn the table, a $30.00 charge will be applied.
- Dogs on leash at all times, designated “poop area” north of park. No potbelly pigs or cats allowed in campground.
- 2 vehicle limit at each camp site, $5.00 for each additional vehicle overnight
NO OPEN CAMP FIRES
- NM State Fishing regulations apply to fishing at campground and day fishing charge applies
- Payments can be made at the office, drop box or directly with camp host. Camp host will visit your campsite before 9 am. No personal checks.
- Non-potable water on site on north side with hose
- No ATV’s allowed at any time
- Generator’s allowed from hours of 7 am to 10 pm
- Vehicle parking in designed areas only
- Charcoal grills at both covered shelters, (24’x24′) and day use area
- Propane grills can be provided upon request for minimum fee
Florez Riverview RV Park & Campground
The Florez Riverview Campground gives you access to the famous San Juan River between the small towns of Bloomfield and Blanco, New Mexico.
Reserve Your Spot
Reserve your spot today and re-energize your spirit!