Florez Riverview RV Park & Campground Rules
- NO SWIMMING on river
- Not responsible for “accidents” or “theft, secure valuables in locked vehicles and campers.
- Children under age of 6 must be accompanied by adult at all times,
- NO children at river without adult
- NO OPEN CAMPFIRES unless allowed by San Juan County Fire Department and permission has been granted by campground management
- No loud parties or music after 10 pm
- Outside cooking is only allowed on charcoal grills, propane grills, or fire rings
- Do NOT put portable grills on anchored tables. If you burn the table, a $30.00 charge will be applied.
- For your pet’s safety, dogs must be on leash at all times. No potbelly pigs or cats allowed in campground.
- 2 vehicle limit at each camp site, $5.00 for each additional vehicle overnight
- NM State Fishing regulations apply to fishing at campground and day fishing charge applies
- Payments can be made at the office, drop box or directly with camp host. Camp host will visit your campsite before 9 am. No personal checks.
- Non-potable water hydrants available at each shelter and other designated areas within the campground
- No ATV’s allowed at any time
- Vehicle parking in designed areas only
CAMP FIRES BY PERMISSION ONLY
Florez Riverview RV Park & Campground
The Florez Riverview Campground gives you access to the famous San Juan River between the small towns of Bloomfield and Blanco, New Mexico.
Reserve Your Spot
Reserve your spot today and re-energize your spirit!