Florez Riverview RV Park & Campground Rules
- NO SWIMMING on river
- Not responsible for “accidents” or “theft, secure valuables in locked vehicles and campers.
- Children under age of 6 must be accompanied by adult at all times,
- NO children at river without adult
- NO OPEN CAMPFIRES unless allowed by San Juan County Fire Department and permission has been granted by campground management
- No loud parties or music after 10 pm
- Outside cooking is only allowed on charcoal grills, propane grills, or fire rings
- Do NOT put portable grills on anchored tables. If you burn the table, a $30.00 charge will be applied.
- For your pet’s safety, dogs must be on leash at all times. No potbelly pigs or cats allowed in campground.
- 2 vehicle limit at each camp site, $5.00 for each additional vehicle overnight
- NM State Fishing regulations apply to fishing at campground and day fishing charge applies
- Payments can be made at the office, drop box or directly with camp host. Camp host will visit your campsite before 9 am. No personal checks.
- Non-potable water hydrants available at each shelter and other designated areas within the campground
- No ATV’s allowed at any time
- Vehicle parking in designed areas only